PopCap Games has finally released Plants vs. Zombies 2 worldwide! The highly anticipated sequel to Plants vs. Zombies is available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch (other platforms in the future). The game is free to play and features time-travel themes. You can check out the trailer below:[youtube http://youtu.be/gbcBYs0ljI0]
The game will get regular updates including new worlds full of new plants, zombies and challenges. In addition to the content featured in the free game, Plants vs. Zombies 2 offers purchase upgrades and other in-game items.
According to PopCap, key features of Plants vs. Zombies 2 include:
- Three all-new worlds to explore, with more worlds coming soon!
- More than 60 levels at launch, with dozens more coming in future worlds
- Dozens of new plants and zombies, each with unique powers and behaviors
- Plant food to supercharge your floral defenses
- Touch-screen power-ups that let you pinch, flick and zap zombies directly
- Side missions, mini-games and other brain-teasing challenges in every world
- Challenge Zones at the end of each world that provide never-ending quests for glory
Sound off in the comments below: Are you playing Plants vs Zombies 2?