Ubisoft has revealed the collector’s edition for the upcoming return of Sam Fisher in Splinter Cell: Blacklist. The Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist Paladin Multi-Mission Aircraft Edition will retail for $169.99 and will be available on the release date of the game, August 20, 2013 in North and Latin America. You can check out the trailer for the CE, a screen, and the details below:[youtube http://youtu.be/6M56fsyV_Hc]
[singlepic id=2286 w=500 h=500 float=center]
The Blacklist Collectors Edition will include:
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Blacklist video game
- Remote Control C-147B Paladin Aircraft: Command the air with a custom 3-channel, dual-engine aircraft modeled after the in-game Paladin mobile headquarters.
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Echoes Graphic Novel: Limited 88-page graphic novel by Eisner-nominated comic book writer Nathan Edmondson and illustrator Marc Laming.
- Limited edition poster.
- Exclusive Billionaires Yacht co-op map
- Bonus Upper Echelon Pack with Dead Coast co-op map, Gold Sonar Goggles and Upper Echelon Suit.
Tom Clancys Splinter Cell Blacklist Collectors Edition is available for pre-order today exclusively at select retailers.
Make sure to check out the game on August 20, 2013 for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360.